Social Icons

May 23, 2014

May 23, 2014

Swap - Things Happen in Threes

I recently exchanged cards with Kristen who's in Illinois.  She wanted hockey postcards and I was able to give her three options.  In the end I sent her all three (an Ottawa Senators card, an Andy Warhol card featuring Wayne Gretzky, and a Canada tourist card with kids playing hockey) and she sent me back three cards in exchange.   She had so many great cards for trade that I couldn't decide so I mentioned a bunch and had her surprise me.   She did good! :)

Who doesn't love a big shiny object?  This is Cloud Gate or "The Bean".  This sculpture was not there when I visited Chicago or it's for sure I would have been there taking selfies. :)

One of my all time favourite movies. Stellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

I love vintage advertising so this reproduction postcard is perfect!

Thank you Kristen for a great swap! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment